“Say When” from Sophie Klahr was published in the February Issue. You should read it now.
1. What animals, real or otherwise, is a woman made out of?
2. Which crime would you prefer not to contain?
I contain all possible crimes.
3. What question should I contain? Why?
What else is possible? Why this is a good question should be self-evident.
4. How would you reduce the amount of arson in poetry?
I wouldn’t. I’m always glad to see a poem on fire.
5. Fill in the blank: Your body is a ________.
6. What is the weirdest thing you’ve prayed for? Did you get it?
Oh, I got it alright.