Tim Tomlinson’s poetry appears in the June issue and he has a nice chat with us about his favorite newspaper section, safewords and more.
1. What is your safe word? If you don’t have one, what would it be?
2. What would a MySpace tanka look like? Would there be worth having one?
The same as a Facebook tanka, but with different themes. Why not?
3. What is your favorite section of the newspaper to read?
I suspect and abhor all sections equally.
4. Would you hit a woman if she asked you to do so? How unsettling would such a question be?
No. Not very — I get asked all the time.
5. Would you let a woman hit you? If so, why?
Yes. Bogart explains in The Maltese Falcon.